venerdì 17 febbraio 2017

Floral Tag using my Favorite tools...Simon Says Stamp Challenges!


Ciao a tutti! Eccomi con un nuovo post e 2 nuove Sfide di Simon Says Stamp!

Hello everyone! Here I am with a new post and 2 new Simon Says Stamp Challenges!

Dal momento che la sfida del Lunedì chiedeva di usare il nostro attrezzo preferito, mentre quella del Mercoledì voleva dei fiori...le ho unite entrambe in questo...assembramento di Tags...

As the Monday Challenge asked to use our favorite tool, while the Wednesday one wanted some flowers...I decided to bring them together with this...cluster of Tags...

Per questo progetto ho usato I miei attrezzi preferiti:
- il mio nuovo Gelli Plate
- la mia Big Shot per fustellare le mie fustelle preferite: Tags e
  'Handwritten  words' di Tim Holtz
- il mio pennello a serbatoio con cui sfumo tutti i miei Distress Crayons e Distress Markers  e con cui ho colorato i fiori
- il mio Ink Tool ed il Distress Ink Black Soot, dei quali non posso fare senza
- le mie etichettatrici (sia quella professionale della 3M che quella Junior della Dymo)

Per i fiori ho usato i timbri di Tim Holtz che erano nel 'Tim Holtz Distress Crayon Watercolor Kit' comprato qualche tempo fa, proprio da Simon Says Stamp.

For this project I have used my favorite TOOLS:
- my new Gelli Plate
- my beloved Big Shot die-cutting machine and my favorite dies: Tags and 'Handwritten' words both by Tim Holtz
- my water brush that I always use to coloring with Distress Crayons and Distress Markers, and I have used here for the flowers
- my Ink tool and Distress Ink Black Soot, that I love so much
- my label-makers (both professional by 3M and the Junior one by Dymo)

For the flowers I have used the stamps included in the 'Tim Holtz Distress Crayon Watercolor Kit' that I have purchased  from Simon Says Stamp some time ago.

Sono partita da qui...un foglio A4 di cartoncino bianco per stampante, che ho usato per pulire il mio rullo tra una stampa e l'altra con il Gelli Plate...

I started from here...an A4 white cardstock sheet for printer, that I have used to clean my brayer while 'pulling prints' with my Gelli Plate...


Mi piacevano così tanto i colori che ho semplicemente tagliato delle Tags con le Fustelle, distressati i bordi ed incollate tra loro. Su del cartoncino pesante per acquerello ho timbrato i fiori, li ho colorati usando sia i Distress Markers che i Distress Crayons con il pennello a serbatoio e poi li ho ritagliati, ed incollati con biadesivo spessorato, ho timbrato anche gli steli direttamente sulla Tag più grossa, poi ho incollato le scritte...ecco qualche dettaglio in più!

I loved these colors so much that I have used the paper to die cut few Tags, I distressed the borders with the ink and simply glued them together. I stamped the flowers onto heavy watercolor cardstock and colored them using Distress Markers and Distress Crayons with the water brush, then fussy cut them and attached with foam tape. I also stamped the stems on the bigger Tag and glued down the sentiments...here's few details!

Presento questo progetto per le seguenti Sfide...
I submit this project for the following Challenges...

- SIMON SAYS STAMP - MONDAY CHALLENGE...USE YOUR FAVORITE TOOL.

- SIMON SAYS STAMP - WEDNESDAY CHALLENGE...FANTASTIC FLORALS.

Ci vediamo alla prossima!
See you next time!

Kisses&Hugs!
Simo.

6 commenti:

Sandra ha detto...

Gorgeous, love the amazing flowers and the shimmer is stunning. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

simo ha detto...

Thanks Sandra...hugs! ❤

Lucy ha detto...

The colors are amazing. Beautiful project.

simo ha detto...

Thank you Lucy...so sweet of you! I really love my Gelli plate...😀❤

Gayatri ha detto...

Amazing work. Love it. Thank you so much for playing along Simon Says Stamp Fantastic Floral Challenge. Gayatri xx

simo ha detto...

Thank you Gayatri!!! ❤