As 'one of a kind' occasion, we are allowed to show a project we made during the month of January using our New Stash/Forgotten Stash (this is the theme of the month)..
Well then here it is my 'gynormous' Tag made using:
- Black cardstock/ Steampunk designer pape and a postage stamp from my forgotten stash
- Carabelle Studio stencil, Decorating paste, Distress ink pads and gears die cuts (well not really
forgotten, but old stash)
- Background Stamp ' Gustave' by Kesi'art' - New Stash
- Tour Eiffel die by Marianne design - Craftables - New Stash
- Dylusions paints : Black Marble and Calypso Teal - New Stash
To read about the mini-tutorial, you can click HERE
And these are few details of the finished project...
Time to create something new, using other items from my New Stash...stay tuned!