mercoledì 2 marzo 2016

EVERYBODY LOVES TIM...

Ciao a tutti,
Voglio svelarvi un piccolo segreto...adoro TIM HOLTZ!!!!
Ma che bella scoperta...il buon Tim è amato da tutti! L'uomo ideale di noi crafters... un vulcano di idee e creatività!

Hi everyone,
I want to share a little secret...I Love TIM HOLTZ!!!!
What a find...Everybody loves Tim! Every crafter's ideal man...a volcano of ideas and creativity!

Come sapete, da anni ormai sul suo blog c'è l'appuntamento con le 12 tags dell'anno..ovviamente sono in ritardo e mi sono persa i primi 2 mesi, MA ho deciso di cimentarmi con il mese di Marzo, quindi ecco a voi la mia NON tag, ispirata al Maestro...

As you may know, for some years now, on his blog there is a 'challenge'  about a different Tag for every month of the year...Obviously I'm late for the first two months of 2016, BUT I have decided to give it a go with March, so without further ado, here's to you my NOT tag, inspired by the Maestro...



Lo so...tecnicamente NON è una Tag...ma...ci proviamo...

I know...strictly speaking that's NOT a Tag...but...let's do this...

Kisses&Hugs!
Simo.

4 commenti:

Lucy ha detto...

I don't think Tim cares if it is a tag or not. I really like your layers. It's a nice, very well done piece of art.

simo ha detto...

Thank you so much Lucy...so sweet of you! I have to say it was really fun to make...this tecnique remix is awesome!

Christina ha detto...

I really love your take on Tim's tag! It's so vintage looking and worth framing.
Christina

simo ha detto...

Thanks Christina!!! I must admit I've always been slitgly intimidated by Tim's creations....but I loved it so much so I jumped on it!