domenica 28 agosto 2016

12 Tags of 2016 - August...LET'S SOAR!

Ciao di nuovo...con un po' di ritardo vi propongo la mia versione della Tag di AGOSTO, per la serie 12 TAGS OF 2016 di TIM HOLTZ...

Hello again...I definitely took my time for this, so, without further ado here's my take on the AUGUST Tag, for the 12 TAGS OF 2016 by TIM HOLTZ...


Come sempre questo Remix di tecniche è molto interessante e devo dire che il background della Tag mi ha dato molta soddisfazione. Ho usato solo Stormy Sky Ink e poi ho invecchiato il tutto usando Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain e Black Soot. ed il risultato mi piace molto!

As usual the Techniques Remix is way awesome and I had so much fun with this Tag background. I have used only Stormy Sky Ink and when it dried I distressed it with Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain and Black Soot...and I must say that I am very  pround of it!


Seguendo le istruzioni di Tim, ho composto il tutto, ma ho impiegato un po' di tempo per trovare le parole giuste...'Non lasciarti imprigionare dai tuoi limiti'...Queste parole sono un po' un mantra per me...
Ho deciso inoltre di non incollare tutte le tessere, per non coprire lo sfondo...

Following Tim's instructions I gathered all the pieces, but took me some time to think about the proper words to use...Finally I came up with the right ones...'Do not be confined by your limits'...I use these words like a personal mantra...
I also decided not to glue down all the tiles, because I didn't want to cover all the background...



E questo è quanto...alla prossima!

That's all...until next time!

Kisses&Hugs!
Simo.

Nessun commento: