venerdì 10 giugno 2016

12 Tags of 2016 - JUNE...Enjoy the Journey...


Ciao, eccomi finalmente alle prese con la Tag di Giugno, per la serie le 12 TAGS DEL 2016 di TIM HOLTZ...questa è la mia versione...'Gira il mondo...Goditi il Viaggio!'
Sarà che ho tanta voglia di vacanze...!

Hi! Here I am, at last, with the 12 TAGS OF 2016 - JUNE challenge, @ TIM HOLTZ Blog...here it is my version...'Travel the World...Enjoy the Journey!'
Apparently I'm in urgent need of a vacation...!

Ho preparato i vari step seguendo le indicazioni di Tim nel suo Blog, ma utilizzando materiale che avevo a disposizione, come potete vedere dalle foto qui in basso...alla fine mi sono divertita tanto a preparare questa tag...mescolare le varie tecniche per me, che mi accosto per il primo anno a questo genere di sfide è veramente interessante e mi permette di esplorare materiali e metodi diversi ai quali non avrei mai pensato!

I have followed the steps shown by Tim in his blog, using materials I had in my stash, as you can see in the photos below...I really had fun making this Tag...as it is the first year I challenge myself with these sort of things, mixing and re-mixing all these techniques for me has been really interesting and compelling as it allows me to explore different ways and materials I would have never thought about!

E questo è quanto...alla prossima!

That's all...until next time!

Kisses&Hugs!
Simo.


6 commenti:

Beulah Bee ha detto...

Nicely done! Yes, working on Tim's remix tags is a lot of fun and I always learn something new. And when we make art, that is our vacation :)

simo ha detto...

Very well said Beulah Bee...couldn't agree more!!! Thanks by the way!

SewPaperPaint ha detto...

So very cool! Love your plaid and dimension!

simo ha detto...

Thank you so much! I really had fun with these remix techniques...

María ha detto...

I love your tag it's very original. I make these challenges for the same reasons than you it's fun and you learn a lot of things. Hugs.

simo ha detto...

Thank you!!! I know...love these challenges and Tim, of course!!! Hugs back at you!